AFTE 2018 Call for Posters
The Poster Presentation Session is perfect for interesting case write-ups, shorter research projects, students, or for the attendee who would rather have a more personalized presentation experience with their peers.
- Poster presentations covering a variety of topics from research and interesting cases
- Presenters will be available for questions and discussions
- Interact with this year’s vendors, talk to representatives, try out new and exciting products
Monday, June 4th
Charleston Civic Center
Along with vendor cocktail reception
- Presenters must be available during this time.
- Presenters are responsible for the set up & take down of their posters.
- Posters will be displayed for the rest of the week in the convention center.
- We are currently accepting topic submissions.
2018 Bring Your Own Slides (BYOS) Event
This year attendees will be able to obtain 2.00 hours of Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for the BYOS event. In order to do this we must have submitted topics for this event, but it will still retain its INFORMAL format.
The BYOS presentations session is a great opportunity to present interesting studies.
- Do you have an interesting case that’s not long enough for a full presentation?
- A peculiar encounter, but don’t want to put on a suit?
- Have you started research and want to gauge interest, relevancy, or assistance from your peers?
- Do you just have a fun FA/TM case or event that would be good to share with a fun, casual environment?!
- Or do all these things sound like a fun way to wind down your night at AFTE?
Monday, June 4th
- We love catchy and/or interesting titles!
- Sign up will be available at Charleston based on availability after online submissions.
- Be sure to bring your presentation to the registration desk on Monday to be uploaded.
- Presentations MUST be in PowerPoint.
- EVERYONE is limited to 10 minutes. Please plan 8 minutes and allow 2 minutes of valid questions.