Welcome to the AFTE 2019 Annual Training Seminar Registration page!
AFTE will again be using RegOnline for our seminar registration needs. The following forms of payment will be accepted:
- Credit Card
- Purchase Order
For those individuals needing to pay by check or purchase order, continue to the online registration form. Once it is filled out and submitted, you will receive a link to your invoice via email. Mail your check or PO (made out to AFTE 2019 Host Committee) to:
Metro Nashville Police Department Crime Lab
Attn: Ryan Kent
400 Myatt Drive, Suite 200
Nashville, TN 37115
Registration Fees - (Registration Opens January 31, 2019)
- Early Member: $500.00 (Deadline March 30, 2019)
- Member: $575.00 (After March 30, 2019)
- Early Non-Member: $575.00 (Deadline March 30, 2019)
- Non-Member: $650.00 (After March 30, 2019)
- Daily Member: $150.00/day
- Daily Non-Member: $175.00/day
- A "continental" breakfast offered Monday -Thursday
- AM Breaks (Small Snack) offered Monday - Thursday
- PM Breaks (Small Snack) offered Tuesday and Wednesday
- Access to the Welcome Reception (Sunday Evening) - Hors d'oeuvres will be available
- Technical session (Monday-Thursday)
- Access to the Vendor Area
- Poster Session (Monday Evening) - Hors d'oeuvres will be available
- Bring Your Own Slides Event (Monday Evening)
- One ticket to the AFTE Banquet (Thursday Night)
- Dinner selections are online through the RegOnline website.
- You must make your selection by noon, Friday the 24th of May. If you fail to make your selection by then, a selection will be made for you.
**IMPORTANT - READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION**
All registrations will be in a pending status until payment is received! Once your payment is received, you will receive a confirmation email.
In order to receive the Early Registration price, payments must be postmarked by March 30, 2019.
Payments made by check or PO must be received by May 13, 2019 or your registration may be cancelled.
Make sure to keep track of the password you chose during the registration process. You will need it to make any changes to you registration.
A full refund will be guaranteed if confirmed notification is received on or before May 13, 2019. After that date, refunds will be issued if sufficient funding is available.
A full refund will be guaranteed if confirmed notification is received on or before May 13, 2019 or if the workshop opening is filled and paid by another attendee. After that date, refunds will be issued if sufficient funding is available.
If you have any registration questions, please contact:
Lisa Whitaker or Savannah Houk: email@example.com